What's new ?
In these difficult times, there was no reason to believe that our Back-to-School Action 2023 would be a success. But once again, we underestimated our loyal donors, who are convinced of the importance of our actions and who support us. On behalf of the children and their families, we would like to say a big THANK YOU to them for their support.
This 13 September is International Will Day for a good cause. If you, like Paul, are convinced by our actions and our cause, you can add Restos du Coeur to your will and in so doing contribute to the fight against poverty in Belgium, while staying true to your ideals and our shared values. Find out how Paul helped the Restos du Coeur
Reaching out to underprivileged families living in isolated areas or disadvantaged neighbourhoods is another of our services. Every week, our 3 Mobile Restos du Coeur criss-cross the roads of Wallonia and Brussels, distributing parcels of different food products to cook complete meals for the whole family.
There has been an increase of 115% in the 1st half of the year compared to 2022... So our mobility has now become essential for these families.
- Back-to-School Action 2023: THANK YOU 08-09-23
- International Will Day for a good cause 08-09-23
- The Restos du Coeur are going increasingly mobile for the sake of their beneficiaries 08-09-23
- Opening of the 20th Resto du Coeur in Mariembourg 29-06-23
- Everything we achieved in 2022 20-06-23
- Two Restos du Coeur candidates officially become members of the Federation! 22-05-23
- Thank you for your participation and your donations during our major National Food Drive last March! 15-05-23
- The Restos du Cœur, like one big family 06-04-23
- Major National Food Drive 2023! 02-03-23
- ACTU UK - Shoe-Box operation is back ! 25-11-19
- ACTU UK - 2 New candidates for the Restos du Coeur in Belgium 25-11-19
- Philippe and Mathilde visiting the Resto du Cœur in Charleroi 22-01-16
- The Resto du Coeur’s Christmas Meal at the Roi Baudouin Stadium 22-01-16
- When Manneken Pis celebrates Coluche 22-01-16
- 30th Anniversary event 22-01-16