PARENTS AND CHILDREN CENTRE
The centre helps parents to:
- Put together their maternity kit
- Provide special baby milk, nappies, fruit, biscuits, etc.
- Distribute clothing
- Distribute new or second-hand school supplies (dictionaries, folders, pencils, pencil cases, gym bags, school bags, etc.)
- Work with ONE [Office of Birth and Childhood]
- Provide school meals for children in difficulty
- Work with family planning
- Create links between parents and children through books.
We receive very few donations from companies for this service, so we are obliged to buy baby milk and nappies.
Support the Resto du Coeur of Belgium
Help us fight poverty by making a donation according to your means. Every donation counts.
Support our association by becoming a partner and launch an action to benefit the Resto du Coeur.