The Resto du Cœur in Liège
- Hot lunches all year round.
- School dinners available for our customers’ children.
- Opening days and times per service + service summary: Reception/Warm room: From 9:00 to 13:00 (coffee, breakfast). Social services: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 14:00 (thanks to the Social Cohesion Plan of the City of Liège).
- Mother and child area: Distribution of special milks, swaddling, fresh fruit, ... for children from 0 to 1 year old, every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 12 and from 12:30 to 14:30. A financial contribution is requested according to each situation.
- Workshops on Tuesday mornings (various workshops with babies from 0 to 1 year old, snoezelen, cooking, ...) and Wednesday afternoons with older children (painting, papier mache, sewing, ...).
- Free clinic: Once a week on Tuesdays, free consultation with a doctor and handing out of medication if need be.
- Showers: Possibility of having a shower once a week.
Rue Raymond Geenen, 9
Phone: 04/344 08 00
Social service phone : 04/344 08 88
Bank account :
IBAN : BE03 1450 5395 3984
BIC : GEBABEBB