The Resto du Cœur in Charleroi
Our restaurant serves hot meals all year round. Contribution of 0.50 euros per adult (free for children). Possibility of free meals for adults following consultation with social workers.
Opening times and days per service:
- Reception/Warm room: November to March, from 8:15 to 13:30 (coffee, breakfast).
- Hot meals for school children, to eat in or take away (social assessment – school certification): from 11:30 to 13:30.
- Social services: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 11:00, except the last Friday of the month.
- Handing out of clothes, small furniture, small household appliances (on request and depending on availability).
- "Parents-Babies" area: handing out of nappies, milk and childcare equipment for infants - contacts with the Birth and Children Office (ONE) local consultations.
- Distribution of clothes (mainly from donations) to social services, depending on our beneficiaries’ requirements.
Place Elie Delferrière, 6
Phone : 071/20 07 91 et 071/20 07 92
Fax : 071/20 07 99
Bank account :
IBAN: 82 0012 6354 8268
IBAN: 81 0682 5111 3324